YTPC-Series SDR (Soft-Defined Radio) Platform is a very flexible platform for communication system development and verification of 5G sub-6GHz or WiFi . YTPC-Series SDR platform is a fully Matlab-based and C++ integrated platform providing lots of example codes for communications to help quickly build up a full-function communication system. User can easily transmit and receive raw I/Q data from YTPC-Series SDR platform, YTPC-Series SDR platform can be easily implemented as an arbitrary waveform generator, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal analyzer, dual-link real-time 5G sub-6GHz radio transmission, LTE small cell, WiFi, or any wireless system and production by C++ or Matlab code. YTPC-Series SDR platform could connect to YTTEK 5G mmWave scalable module to transmit and receive 5G NR mmWave signal and perform beamforming and beam tracking in mmWave band.
• Support to 16 x 16 MIMO
• 5G NR sub-6GHz & mmWave Channel Sounding
• RF Bandwidth supports 8 x 100 MHz component carrier aggregation
• On-board clocking or external clock with multi- transceivers synchronization capability
• Supports Time Division Duplex (TDD) and Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) operation
• Comprehensive physical layer test coverage of 4G LTE, 5G NR , WLAN standards and custom OFDM waveforms